America is using ISIS in three ways: to attack its enemies in the Middle East, to serve as a pretext for U.S. military intervention abroad, and at home to foment a manufactured domestic threat, used to justify the unprecedented expansion of invasive domestic surveillance. - Garikai Chengu

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Red Ice Radio June 11, 2014

Vahan Setyan - Armenian Roots of Civilization & The Armenian Genocide

Vahan Setyan has been examining world mythology, language and civilizations for the last decade. He is an independent researcher and regularly collaborates with scholars and researchers in various fields including anthropology and Armenology. He continues with his collaborations with Armenologists and historians around the world to further examine, decipher and reveal most of the prehistoric elements that continue to be hidden within the Armenian highlands, the Armenian language and their revolutionary effects on human civilization and languages. He has contributed to articles on ancient mythology, ancient Armenian history and its language. He is the author of “Enigma of the Armenian Alphabet: Letters, Protons and Paradoxes,” a book that seeks to reopen a perspective into the world of antiquity and its languages, which has been generally hidden, disregarded and overlooked for more than 120 years. In this program, Vahan explains Armenia as a root for human civilization and languages. He tells about skewed studies of history and how Indo-Aryan civilization and language migrated from the Caucasus and the Armenian highlands to other parts of the world. He outlines linguistic connections to other ancient high cultures. We’ll also discuss Armenian pre-Christian traditions and what happened when monotheism arrived with violence and bloodshed. In the second hour, we speak about the neglected atrocities of the Armenian Genocide. Setyan talks about the Ottoman Empire, the Young Turks and those who were pulling the strings behind the scenes and organizing these atrocities. Is there an ancient tribal war being waged to this day? Later, we discuss how Armenia and Europe alike are facing massive problems with Islam and what needs to occur for us to reawaken to our ancient heritage.

Hour One




Download

Hour Two




Download

Red Ice Radio

A View from the Bog

5 comments:

1776blues said...

For whatever reason, some of the mp3 posted here on Mami's will not work with chrome.

I found this fix recommended for someone who said the flash-mp3-player.net would not play on his own website.
https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/sites/pIYfbh92shs

Mori writes:
You should host the flash (SWF) file on your Site. Let me know if it automatically resolves the problem.

Scottleemusic writes:
Yes! That fixed the problem. Thanks so much!

My flash is up to date so not sure why some postings work and others don't (they have a solid rectangle with no play button). And forget about the player above as that one plays for about a minute and crashes. But I have noticed that the ones that don't work are from Del

delcroix said...

works for everyone else
try firefox ... chrome is shite anyway

http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/eahnb26wff/moron_2.jpg

zapoper said...

@1776

I found an anomaly in Del's code for the Flash player which is the long one but it didn't affect its playing capabilities on other browsers.

Try it again on this post and if it now works for you then let me know and we will fix it.

As for the small HTML5 player crashing well that looks as if it's on your end.

1776blues said...

Thanks Zap, it works. Yeah, I kind of figured the other player was on my end. Not sure why but my pc is struggling these days. Its not malware, viruses, or a bad hard drive. I suspect its either my CPU or power supply. I am still running xp pro but thats likely not the problem.

1776blues said...

Del, back in December FF starting crashing my computer after an update. I haven't tried since I did some much needed maintenance and cleaning. Supposedly my video card driver was named as the culprit but that was installed before the update.

I can't use Palemoon either but its made by FF anyway. I have some serious issues that I need to address with my pc and I am no longer able to deal with them myself. I used to do all my repairs etc... but something happened and now I no longer like doing it, I just want the damn thing to work. Uh oh, I got old and lazy!!!!!