Maybe the Jews were crapping it out of their asses in the "death camps" and the "Nazis" were keeping it for themselves.
LMAO @ the video
Quick, someone investigate Dial...there must be another holocaust going on hahahahahahaha
LOL!!! thanks for posting:)Amanda
I love stuff like this. Satire is an excellent way of getting the word out!
I'll be damned. I finally made Mami's list.
Marty Schacter has been selling jew soap for years. What you never listen to Alex Jones ?
Maybe the Jews were crapping it out of their asses in the "death camps" and the "Nazis" were keeping it for themselves.
ReplyDeleteLMAO @ the video
ReplyDeleteQuick, someone investigate Dial...there must be another holocaust going on hahahahahahaha
ReplyDeleteLOL!!! thanks for posting:)
ReplyDeleteAmanda
I love stuff like this.
ReplyDeleteSatire is an excellent way of getting the word out!
I'll be damned. I finally made Mami's list.
ReplyDeleteMarty Schacter has been selling jew soap for years. What you never listen to Alex Jones ?
ReplyDelete