September 22, 2020

The Perfect Triangle with Giuseppe

 


Giuseppe and Scorpio interview Google whistleblower Zach Vorhies and his mentor AI warfare expert Patrick Ryan


Download

5 comments:

  1. This is the same partial, 28:xx min file as is posted @ revradio archive. Sounds like most of this 2 hr show was lost then?

    Zach was on another show yest, as I commented in zap's thread:

    Dave Janda intereviews GOOG whistleblower Zach Vorhies, 74 mins
    Dissecting Censorship In The Information Age
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-WPbVrOndw


    ^ I'd say, if you're already familiar with Zach's backstory re leaving google, whistleblowing etc, then begin @ ~middle of that show for good current & forward-looking discussion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How EVIL is Google? I can only post comments here with an old tablet - as I refuse to use google or Gmail - but Mami's runs on google! Is there anyway to detach Mami's from Gmail? Just asking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The auto-record system at Revolution Radio cut off the Zach Vorhies/Patrick Ryan interview at 28 minutes. Here is the full 2-hour show link: https://archive.org/details/the-perfect-triangle-2020-09-18

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete