July 19, 2026

Claude Léveillée - Frédéric (For BB9!(Unchained Melody I guess))


4 comments:

  1. Translation:

    I don't care about the whole world
    When Frédéric calls me back
    The loves of our fifteen years
    Our Sorrows, Our Home
    Not to mention
    The friends of the stoops
    Today scattered to the four winds
    We weren't poets
    Neither priests nor clever
    But Papa liked us
    Do you remember, Sunday
    Around the table
    They laughed, discussed
    While Mamma was serving us
    But after, after
    After that, life ate you up
    As she eats everyone
    Today or later
    And I followed
    We've been dreaming for a long time
    To leave the old furniture behind
    We've been dreaming for a long time
    To find themselves alone
    You forgot Chopin
    I did my best
    Today, you drink wine
    It sounds more serious
    The father is getting old
    And all that makes old people
    I don't care about the whole world
    When Frédéric calls me back
    The loves of our fifteen years
    Our Sorrows, Our Home
    Not to mention
    The friends of the stoops
    Today scattered to the four winds
    We weren't poets
    Neither priests nor clever
    But dad, dad liked us
    Do you remember, Sunday
    Around the table
    They laughed, discussed
    While Mamma was serving us
    But then, after, you know what
    After that, it was a party
    The most beautiful holiday
    The lovers' day
    Lasted only one spring
    And then autumn came back
    This autumn of life
    Farewell, fair Harlequin!
    You see that you have been lied to
    Collapsed our castles
    Goodbye to our moonlight
    After all, you have to do what it takes
    To carve out one
    A life without arguments
    A life of bon vivants
    I don't care about the whole world
    When Frédéric calls me back
    The loves of our fifteen years
    Our Sorrows, Our Home
    Not to mention
    The friends of the stoops
    Today scattered to the four winds
    We weren't poets
    Neither priests nor clever
    But dad liked us
    Do you remember, Sunday
    Around the table
    They laughed, discussed
    While Mamma was serving us
    Do you remember, Frederick?
    Hello!

    ReplyDelete