I am a patriotic American. I should be feeling outrage over the fact that that upstart Iran is killing American troops, right? So why don't I feel guilty for NOT feeling that outrage? Maybe it's because this is a war of conquest, jointly carried out by our controllers in Israel and the warhawks in Washington DC--planned as far back as 2001 or earlier. "We" have attacked a sovereign nation viciously, and they are simply exercising their right to defend themselves and respond as anyone would when attacked.
I'll probably take some flak for this, but I'm getting really tired of our elected "peace president" attacking country after country after country in MY name.
1 comment:
I am a patriotic American. I should be feeling outrage over the fact that that upstart Iran is killing American troops, right? So why don't I feel guilty for NOT feeling that outrage? Maybe it's because this is a war of conquest, jointly carried out by our controllers in Israel and the warhawks in Washington DC--planned as far back as 2001 or earlier. "We" have attacked a sovereign nation viciously, and they are simply exercising their right to defend themselves and respond as anyone would when attacked.
I'll probably take some flak for this, but I'm getting really tired of our elected "peace president" attacking country after country after country in MY name.
Post a Comment