September 12, 2026

Steven Wright Special Stand-Up Monologue (1985)


2 comments:

zapoper said...

What happened at 24:55 did he make a joke that we are not allowed to hear?

Bob said...

...So I packed up my bags, but I didn't have much anyway, except for Salvador a Dali print of two blindfolded dental hygienists trying to draw a picture on an etch a sketch and headed out on the open road. I was only on the road for a few minutes when this guy in a tractor trailer pulled over. He was moving 20 brand new cars. I opened the door to the cab and he said it was kinda crowded up front so I should get into one of the cars out back. So I did. He was really into picking up people because he picked up 19 more. We all had our own cars. Then he got pulled over for going 95 miles an hour and we all got speeding tickets. That is what you missed. Of course that is going from memory from when I listened to this about 40 years ago so I'm sure it's not entirely accurate.