September 20, 2026

Iran Ended the US Empire | Richard D. Wolff ~ Congress Honours Psychopath Lindsey Graham by Sanctioning Russia


 
 
Prof. Richard Wolff
Rachel Blevins
Rachel Blevins

Dialogue Works
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Moscow city
  
 Hey y’all, this week I have the privilege of celebrating BOTH my birthday and Episode 100 of ‘Sanctioned with Rachel Blevins.’ In this video, I talk about my journey as an independent journalist: from starting out as a freelance writer the summer after my freshman year of college, to getting into filming, editing and creating YouTube videos, to working in TV news in Washington, DC, and Moscow, Russia. 

I started this series two years ago when my life was at a crossroads, and I was losing my main source of income. To say that y’all have changed my life with your support is an understatement! I now get to make videos about the topics I’m passionate about, and I get to interview experts I’ve looked up to for years. It is the greatest privilege to get to live my dreams every single day. 

I wouldn’t be here without y’all! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for all of your support. Here’s to the next 100 episodes! ❤️