Thursday, March 28, 2013
Posted by rockclimber at 10:24:00 PM
Carolyn wades into the controversy that so many want to bury once and for all — whether the Protocols of the Elders of Zion should be taken seriously or thrown into the trashcan of literary forgeries.
- A search through the Dialogue in Hell between Machiavelli and Montesquieufor the alleged parallel passages found in the Protocols leaves much to be desired;
- Only the first two of the three similar passages shown on Wikipedia can be found;
- The narrative of how the forgery occurred published in The Times is not believable (kind of like the narrative of the ‘Holocaust’);
- More believable is the story of Mlle. Glinka and Alexis Sukhotin, and the Jewish traitor Joseph Schorst;
- The relationship between Maurice Joly (author of “Dialogue”) and Adolphe Cremieux (Grand Master of the Mizraim Lodge and a founder of the Alliance Israelite Universelle);
- The Berne, Switzerland trial as a typical legal travesty that Jews always resort to;
- Layers of disinformation and confusion make the trail to the truth about the Protocols difficult, but investigation should be undertaken;
- Fear of Jewish retribution is a big reason Whites stay away from the topic, or are satisfied with a non-committal stand.
Listen Download Hour 1 - Tim Rifat - Cyprus Theft, Kim Jong UnWar, Berezovsky Murde - $55 Billion Class Action Suit vs ECB Over CyprusTheft At CyprusLevy.com
Listen Download Hour 2 - Barb Peterson - Farm Wars
Listen Download Hour 3 - Joel Skousen - North Korea Update
Lindsey to discuss his recent pamphleteering efforts and how this approach could be applied on a larger scale.