December 01, 2012

Dennis Fetcho, Inside the Eye Live 2012.12.01

Dennis Fetcho, aka "The Fetch", is an American ex-patriot living in Amman, Jordan.  He is the author of the Illuminatus Observor, a blog regarded by many as simply the finest Hermetic Qaballa blog in all of blogdom.  The Fetch also has a second site called"Inside The Eye Live.com"
Intelligent media for the politically aware.

The rise of nationalistic parties in Europe as a counter to Jewish multicultural immigration policies and the implementation of "hate speech" laws to silence dissenting opinion. Dr. Carley joins for the final 30 minutes to discuss Orion Radio debacle.





64k CF Download

Oracle Archive
Websites: illuminatusobservor.blogspot   inside the eye live
Email: thefetch@yahoo.com

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some people here are prolific chatters, does Fetcho really have the best chatroom in alternative media?

TheRoot said...

I dunno Fetch. Do ya? What happened to your "Diceman" handle? Anonymous isn't all that clever.

Dennis Fetcho said...

You think I would actually put something up like that? Geez. Don't quite me do you?

Whoever wrote it clearly listened to the show - either that is a snide comment or legitimate.

Personally - I don't mind the bit of self promotional marketing flare on air...

So far no agreement or disagreement though. And "my" "Diceman" - geez again.

You got a long way to go to figure me out.

Not even sure your efforts were a "nice try" - I left those alternate nick plays a long time ago - Above Top Secret to be exact - and that is because they were assholes over there in the censorship.

Anonymous said...

Yeah Diceman is a tired old handle (I think I read that book over a decade ago) and I've been trying to think of a new one.
Amusing that someone would think I was a sockpuppet because I don't purely write criticism. I guess you can't see the IP of commenters or you would know my comments from my IP.

The question was serious for the few people (30.06 comes to mind) who seem to spend time in every chat room listed on Mami's Shit. Although the answer I expect is "they're all about the same" or "no".

GhostsOfFetch said...

Whatever you say Fetch. LMAO!

Dennis Fetcho said...

Exactly Ghosts -

Keep it S&S and not overly lame in the process. Nice work.