December 30, 2012

Max French’s The Victory Hour Dec. 29, 2012

Max and Egeria tackle supremacist Jewry’s economic attack on the south of Europe and the response of the Gentiles of Greece and Italy.

Also discussed is the dichotomy of jewish and gentile culture.

Jewish terrorism as described almost daily in the Western press 65 years ago is also showcased.

Max forgot to wish the audience a happy new year on the show and so passes along his warmest wishes to all for a joyous and victory filled 2013.

 

Show-page 




Download

1 comment:

Jeff from Georgia said...

I just listened to this podcast.

At the 43 minute mark, this is what Max French had to say --

“ I used to think that the Jews were some kind of race…I mean for 15 years I subscribed to the Canadian Jewish News……to read the bilge… of news you begin to accept the idea that the Jews consider themselves to be a race…this is nothing but absolute hogwash and they have many Jews believing that they are a race and they are not…..I will agree wholeheartedly with Mark Glenn and the other hosts on this Network and Callers that the Jews are White people…..” Max French “The Victory Hour” December 29, 2912; 42 min;30 sec.

The Ugly Truth Endorses -- THE JEWS ARE WHITE PEOPLE.

Jews are Evil.

Jews are White.

Therefore.....White is Evil.

Do the math.

Max French -- Go fuck yourself.

Don't lump me into that category your prick mother fucker.

It is my opinion that this is no accident. I am convinced now that the Ugly Truth is a CointelPro operation.

Think I'm a troll? Fine.

For the sake of your children and their children, I hope you are right.