December 16, 2012

Truth Militia Radio 2012.12.16

On this episode of Truth Militia Radio we will discuss the horrific events in CT. This is what happens when you let Jews run your country. They’ve degenerated everything, they’ve destroyed everything that’s beautiful, they’ve poisoned the minds of our people, and now we’re seeing the results. We'll also discuss the Race issue, the Labor struggle, and respond to some of the negative/pessimistic attitudes from last week. Radio Show Chatbox.


Truth Militia Site

Archive
Download

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another great show, thanks Rich and Keith.

I would like to clarify my position about one thing and I know you guys understand what I was saying--to my previous comments to your previous show-- I am in no way trying to minimize Dea's work as her videos are outstanding. My only main point was that she seems to have lost her fight at this time, is frustrated and she just sounded lie a real bummer. I had no intention of trying to ridicule her or minimize her past efforts. Please do visit look her up, she goes by 'Teutonic warrior chick'

I hope after some time she comes back stronger as she is a force to be reckoned with.

Anonymous said...

She goes by the name of 'Teutonic warrior chick' on youtube that is to say.

Keith Truth Militia Radio said...

Nobody should take it as ridiculing her. Her past work is excellent and her future work will be also.

Deb Normand formerly known as Whitewraithe said...

Okay, guys, if you don't want to emulate the Jew clean up your language please. Everything I've heard is true and I appreciate you guys discussing it, but don't put yourself on the jew level using filthy potty mouths.