March 15, 2013

Die Drachenhöhle with David in Texas 2013.03.15

I will be filling in for Lugh tonight so I thought this would be a good time to discuss some issues related to Albert Pike. If I have time, I will discuss some other issues related to Kyle’s last show on 3-11-13 about Sex, Symbols & Subversion. If not, these will be discussed at a later time. I will probably do more on Albert Pike at a later time as well, when I discuss other issues like the Southern Confederacy, the occult &/or the KKK.



Renegade Archive
BlogTalk Archive
Renegade Broadcasting
National Protectionism


32k Download

2 comments:

Worthless 2 Hours Spent said...

CAN I HAVE MY 2 HOURS BACK?

Anonymous said...

Playing a King of the Hill episode was a bit lame given its fairly minimal payload but DiT did say the show was a near last minute substitute.

Pike or Pikel? So like that A-bomb developer he was into the Vedics?

Rehab or reinvention? Best wait for the full show.