October 29, 2013

Adolf Hitler's Final Testament (4/29/45)


No, I'm not a Hitler worshiper. I just thought this was very interesting read
-Rockclimber

April 29 & 30, 1945:
HITLER'S FINAL DAYS
 
Hitlildren05.jpg
 
 Adolf Hitler's Final Testament (4/29/45)

More than thirty years have now passed since I in 1914 made my modest contribution as a volunteer in the first world war that was forced upon the Reich.
In these three decades I have been actuated solely by love and loyalty to my people in all my thoughts, acts, and life. They gave me the strength to make the most difficult decisions which have ever confronted mortal man. I have spent my time, my working strength, and my health in these three decades.

It is untrue that I or anyone else in Germany wanted the war in 1939. It was desired and instigated exclusively by those international statesmen who were either of Jewish descent or worked for Jewish interests.


IS HITLER TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT JEWRY WANTING WAR?

Read the rest here: http://www.tomatobubble.com/hitler_suicide.html

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Troll, be gone.

Lindsey

NB: That avatar fits you perfectly.

RED said...

Brandt Hardin -- I was going to let your disinformation slide, but a fucking pervert homo like you needs to be exposed. FAGGOT!