October 08, 2013

Worksheet asks children to remove parts of the Bill of Rights!

A student in Bryant School District in Arkansas brought home a worksheet that presented her with a scenario that referred to the Bill of Rights as “outdated” and that as part of a special committee she would need to throw out two of the Amendments.

The worksheet was handed out to Sixth grade students in a History class. According to the girl’s mother, Lela Spears, she has not received any government or civics classes and this was the first assignment dealing with the Constitution or Bill of Rights. The school district is participating in the embattled Common Core curriculum.

Read the rest here.


Looks like I will have to home school my grandson, I thought I could let him go to school and learn the basics (The 3 R's) and I would teach him the rest, but it seems all he'll learn is propaganda that will turn him away from family and for the state. 

They have us right were they want us, parents working 2-3 jobs and kids in school till they're in their 20s learning pro government bullshit, instead of what they really need to know to survive in the commie Jew World Order.

1 comment:

Colin said...

this does not shock me for the PTB/Hebes ... I asked "AP" teachers in HS if they had ever heard of the USS Liberty, they look at me sideways; when I broach the fake apollo missions they laugh in my face--this is what kids are being taught by, as open minded as a dead man's parachute