April 16, 2014

Only A Texan Can Make You Feel Like A Woman

A plane passed  through a severe storm. The turbulence was awful, and things went from bad to  worse when one wing was struck by lightning.
One woman lost it  completely.

She stood up in the front of the plane and screamed,  ‘I’m too young to die,’ she cried. Then she yelled, ‘If I’m going to die, I  want my last minutes on earth to be memorable! Is there anyone on this  plane who can make me feel like a WOMAN?’ 

For a moment, there  was silence. Everyone stared at the desperate woman in the front of the  plane. Then the man from Texas stood up in the rear of the plane. He was  handsome, tall, well built, with dark brown hair and hazel eyes. Slowly, he  started to walk up the aisle, unbuttoning his shirt as he went, one button at  a time. No one moved. He removed his shirt. Muscles rippled across his  chest.

She gasped…

Then, he  spoke…

Iron this — and then get me a  beer.’

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did that actually happen to you, Mr. Mami? I only ask because it reads as if this was a personal experience...

Lindsey