May 27, 2014

The Realist Report with John Friend 2014.05.27



On this edition of The Realist Report, we'll be joined by Dave Gahary, web editor for AmericanFreePress.net. Dave and I discussed a number of different topics.

NB:  Dave Gahary filled in last minute today. I was scheduled to interview Dr. Fredrick Toben, but for some reason I wasn't able to connect with him on Skype. There may have been some confusion with the time zone difference and when the interview was supposed to start, so I will try and re-schedule Dr. Toben next week. Sorry for the confusion.

John-Friend.net
AFP Radio Network (BlogTalk)
The Realist Report (TalkShoe)
The Realist Report (YouTube)




Download

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heil Johann Freund.

Unknown said...

Looking forward to it John.

You are patient with your guests so I'm expecting Toben will be given the opportunity to deliver in full his observations.

I am interested to know more about his belief in God the almighty.