Recall that Hillary did her college thesis on his writings and Obama writes about him in his books. Saul Alinsky died about 42 years ago, but his writings influenced those in political control of our nation today.
There are eight levels of control that must be obtained before you
are able to create a social state. The first is the most important.
1) Healthcare– Control healthcare and you control the people
2) Poverty – Increase the Poverty level as high as possible, poor
people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are
providing everything for them to live.
3) Debt – Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you
are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.
4) Gun Control– Remove the ability to defend themselves from the Government. That way you are able to create a police state.
5) Welfare – Take control of every aspect of their lives (Food, Housing, and Income)
6) Education – Take control of what people read and listen to – take control of what children learn in school.
7) Religion – Remove the belief in the God from the Government and schools
8) Class Warfare – Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor.
This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to take (Tax) the
wealthy with the support of the poor.
Does any of this sound like what is happening to the United States?
Alinsky merely simplified Vladimir Lenin’s original scheme for world
conquest by communism, under Russian rule. Stalin described his converts
as “Useful Idiots.”
The Useful Idiots have destroyed every nation in which they have
seized power and control. It is presently happening at an alarming rate
in the U.S.
“It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.”