August 20, 2014

OK. Soooooo

       So a few months ago I get the news that my laundromat in my neighborhood is being shut down. They are now erecting a more phallic number than I expected after seeing my MEMBER.

Let's just make it simple. Because of my precarious situation, I came up with a way to dry cloths in less than 15 minutes for a large load. Tonight, when I shared my idea with my friend, he was already thinking about making it more efficient to dry.

I suddenly realized that we are the same slaves that we've always been. I mean even if what we've concocted would work like a charm, it suddenly dawned on me that they would either buy us or kill us. WTF??? And then you get all the average idiots that still think that the market is free and that you should go for it.

ROFLMFAO 

PS: The first prototype would cost more than the average man can afford. Let's be honest.

No comments: