August 21, 2014

State of the Union Address

My fellow Mami's readers and or listeners. It has come to my attention that there are internet "fagotty" rumors out there which will tend to make you believe that the admins here are divided. Let me reassure you that we are all friends here. Grizz, foon, Del, Whooli and my self are all friends. Granted at times we agree to disagree but that is the extant of the so called division. It's all bullshit and I like to call it: " the little House on the prairie " syndrome.LOL

PS: I'm still waiting for a funny picture from Grizz.

4 comments:

Woodchuck said...

Good to know! You are a good dude zapoper and funny as hell to boot. Lol!

The Persian Drum said...

Thanks Zapoper -- good to hear; all the best to you, Grizz, foon, Del and WHOOLI !

Noor al Haqiqa said...

I pay no attention to the bs unless it comes straight from the mouths of those involved.

Even then, I pay little attention figuring folks are adults and can work their way through things. If not, no great loss..... (Ohhh harsh!)

Good to hear this from the garcon Zapope-air himself.

What folks often lose track of is how many other folks come in here to talk and then go off to other places with just a quote here or an impression there sometimes mistaking who might have said what.

Have a good weekend all of you.

zapoper said...

Thanks for the update. I didn't know that is was Friday. ROFL Have a good weekend too.