June 13, 2016

Rabbi Lerner - Master of Compassion or Master of Deceit?



Deconstruction By Gilad Atzmon

I met Rabbi Michael Lerner twice in 2012. The rabbi kindly invited me into his home, we dined together, I met with members of his congregation and discussed my thoughts with them. However, I was recently troubled by Rabbi Lerner's speech at Muhammad Ali’s funeral. Unlike many other peace loving people I was not impressed at all.

To watch Rabbi Lerner's speech:  YouTube Link
It takes some balls for a rabbi to stand in front of the American people and sing 4 bars of Kadish, the Hebrew prayer for the dead. But it takes more than balls for a rabbi to stand in front of the nation and fib for eight minutes. Rabbi Michael Lerner has accomplished both.

Read More @  www.gilad.co.uk

No comments: