April 19, 2017

Truth Jihad radio with Kevin Barrett 2017.04.19



Dave Lindorff on Boston bombing false flag, plus red-pill talk radio with Jeff in Cincy

Dr. Kevin Barrett, a Ph.D. Arabist-Islamologist, holds advanced degrees in English Literature, French Literature, and African Literature, and is the author of multiple books which deconstructs the "war on terror". Dr. Barrett has been a Muslim since 1993. Blacklisted from teaching in the University of Wisconsin system since 2006 for questioning the events of 9/11, Dr. Barrett now hosts radio shows and is a public speaker.


Kevin's blog
TruthJihad.com





24k CF Download


Download From Archive.org

1 comment:

Voltman said...

Kevin Barrett presents an objective and plausible overview of reality in this episode. He has 2 interesting guests, knows how to interview people and contributes greatly to most topics brought up by the guests. He is a fine truth seeker in spite of his identification with a mainstream religion. (I'm allergic to all mainstream religions)

There are many other truth seekers who strongly adhere to these religions. So I guess it depends on the practitioner... Anyway... I thank all of you at Mami's for making my own truth seeking a much easier practice.

There are so many decent truth seekers in the People's Republic of the Internet, that I would love to spend an extra 56 billion dollars on... if I were the president...

I wish I was Santa Claus... <<>>.

Daniel Major