February 16, 2018

Jeff Rense Radio Show - 2018.02.15



Jeff Rense is an American anti-New World Order activist. He hosts a website at Rense.com and is the radio talk-show host of the Jeff Rense Program. His show broadcasts on internet radio. The website and show often discuss topics such as 9/11, World War II revisionism, Zionism, contemporary geopolitical developments, alternative medicines and some more eccentric aspects such as Ufology.

Listen  Download Hour 1 - Jay Weidner - America The Beautiful?

Listen  Download Hour 2 - Dr. Henry L. Niman, PhD - Flu Report

Hour 3 - Encore

64k CF
Rense's site


Download From Archive.org

7 comments:

zapoper said...

Darth Vader is pushing flu vaccines in hour two. I'd rather listen to last night's Venus flytrap.

KnownUnknown said...

Hahaha - thought the same thing...

Urahara said...

He's boring as hell, I don't understand how people can listen to him.

Og said...

so Urahara how do you do it?

Scorpio said...

Rense has an extreme case of disordia inetrruptus.

Urahara said...

I don't. I tried once, only could last a few minutes. Never listened long enough to hear him promote the shots, that would have been instant termination. I just avoid spots with him like the plague.

Unknown said...

As per Scorpio's "disordia interruptus"... I noticed it too and it is enough to make me tune out. I think something isn't right with Rense after that bang on the head in his car wreck and whatever they did to him in the hospital.