April 20, 2018

After School Special 2018.04.20


As I have told you guys a week or so ago, archive.org is fucking with my account giving me a 503 error as if I'm spamming the place. Talk about putting a spoke in my wheel.

Jeff the moron jew over there actually moved his server farm from San Francisco to Canada the kosher country. He did that when he heard that Trump would be the next president.LOL

I don't care about archive.org because I can use another service but it just shows how ridiculous they are. Here we have a little blog letting out some truths and they just wont have that. We are on the outskirts of the internet and are being denied thinking for ourselves.

To that I say FUCK YOU! And if Google deletes this blog, I will make it my life's mission to resuscitate it on another platform.

The white male needs to show some balls soon because otherwise we are all screwed.

Have a good day everyone! LOL

PS: 420. Happy birthday Wanda!

11 comments:

Tummy said...

Hopefully showing some balls doesn't mean voting for another isr firster like rand paul, as duke is talking about.

zapoper said...

Showing some balls means more radical actions at this point but I'm too old and out of shape to do it myself.

Duke is full of shit imo. I think he still has dreams of getting elected. lol

Tummy said...

The more I learn and hear from duke the more I think he's working for the other side, or he just ignores what he doesn't want to hear or know, but it was obvious who trump was working for long before he was 'selected' to be prez, just as it's obvious who rand serves if one just opens their eyes. During rands last campaign he had the isr flag joined to the usa flag on his website, yet people still think he's working for america...Sad
Anyways thanks for what you're doing Zap.

wanda said...

LOL... thanks for the birthday wish Zappie. 4-20 bro. Me, Hitler and Napoleon... and to hell with those two guys.

zapoper said...

I could not agree more. Love and best wishes. Have a great day!

Maasanova said...

Archive has created Folkscanomy: Fringe and Off-Center click on the link and see what is grouped in this section

https://archive.org/details/folkscanomy_fringe

Folksonomy: A system of classification derived from the practice and method of collaboratively creating and managing tags to annotate and categorize content; this practice is also known as collaborative tagging, social classification, social indexing, and

Sami Ahmed said...

@Tummy:

Duke, Trump and Paul are all Freemasons.

Freemasons = shabbos goy for Jews.

@Wanda:

Happy birthday!

@Zap:

Don't you just need like an FTP and some folders? If you had a seedbox just for shows and shared the password on the site you could maybe independently save shows that way.

wanda said...

Thanks Sami !!! LOL

Sami Ahmed said...

@zap:

I hope you don't mind, I bought you a 1TB seedbox to hold the shows. I'll send along all info via email.

Thanks again Zapoper.

Sami Ahmed said...

Everything sent.

1776blues said...

@Zap, I recall a few years back Veronica Clarke (exposed herself as an infiltrator) demanded Archive remove her videos where she was prancing around in her Prussian (?) uniform as well as the interview she did with Iconoclast. They also removed Anglin's infamous whites should be bred out interview with Iconoclast. I emailed Archive asking them why and they had no excuse. I may have that email saved. If I can find it I'll post their exact response.