July 24, 2018

Jeff Rense Radio Show - 2018.07.23



Jeff Rense is an American anti-New World Order activist. He hosts a website at Rense.com and is the radio talk-show host of the Jeff Rense Program. His show broadcasts on internet radio. The website and show often discuss topics such as 9/11, World War II revisionism, Zionism, contemporary geopolitical developments, alternative medicines and some more eccentric aspects such as Ufology.

Listen  Download Hour 1 - Tom Luongo - The First REAL US Civil War Has Begun

Listen  Download Hour 2 - Gordon Duff - Campfire Stories Of The Rich And Famous

Listen  Download Hour 3 - David Oates - Reverse Speech Newsmakers

64k CF
Rense's site

4 comments:

DebbyAbqNM said...

Rense's Gordon Duff interview on 7/23 was only ~18 minutes long and cut up a lot (missing parts). I can see that this isn't Mami's fault, but fans should know that the recording is missing maybe 30 minutes of material.

Scorpio said...

No great loss. Gordon Duff just makes up stories and weaves BS yarns for the most part.

zapoper said...

Sorry about Gordon. I have no idea what happened and I don't have the original recording of it.

Since Rense got blacked ball from Paypal, I don't have access to the archives anymore. I don't like the idea of having an automatic payment on my credit card.

I'm sure that Rense took a hit when PayPal did this.

P.S. As usual, I would have said to listeners that it was not the full hour if I had known.

Timmy Martin said...

Are you aware you don't need paypal or a card to subscribe to the archives? Checks and money orders (including international money orders) are also accepted. http://www.renseradio.com/signup.htm

To me money orders are preferable. Anonymous and no need to worry about bullshit renewals from merchants who refuse to stop charging.