July 31, 2018

So before I got the Rense show taken care of...

I felt like getting a cup of coffee at a shop which is a five minute walk from my apartment. When I arrived there, I noticed a guy that I estimate to be approximately 67 year old.

While I was waiting for my coffee the newspaper of the day arrived. It was 4:20 am.

The old guy proceeded to grab the said paper. I think he was scared that someone else would beat him to it and this is when I told him: " Man, you must love your propaganda ".

He looked at me and said: "What do you mean?" I promptly replied that all he was reading in that trash paper was Jewish BS.

This is where it gets funny. "He said: What are you saying! that ain't true!" and got all bent out of shape and proceeded to educate me about the fact that it was the Chinese that were running the world.

What the hell could I do but to say:" Have a good night my friend and good luck to you".

5 comments:

1776blues said...

All hope to convince him was gone when he went for the paper.................

KnownUnknown said...

Yeah I'm one of the non boomers you jerks might have had on your side.


Not so much any more, good luck with your whatever you're doing

Erik Paul said...

What's a "newspaper?"

coincidenceskeptic said...

Alex Jones does not look 67.

Gwen said...

The old fart may be a rhino. Most of them cannot find the answer to the JQ even if their were Yamukas all over the newspapers.