November 11, 2018

Jeff Rense Radio Show - 2018.11.08



Jeff Rense is an American anti-New World Order activist. He hosts a website at Rense.com and is the radio talk-show host of the Jeff Rense Program. His show broadcasts on internet radio. The website and show often discuss topics such as 9/11, World War II revisionism, Zionism, contemporary geopolitical developments, alternative medicines and some more eccentric aspects such as Ufology.

Download Hour 1 - Gerald Celente - Trends Research

Download Hour 2 - Preston James - Political BS

Download Hour 3 - Brother Nathanael - The Hate Police Are Coming

NB: The Friday Show Was An Encore

64k CF
Rense's site

4 comments:

Alan said...

Hi Zap, would you mind posting my latest podcast up?

http://www.podcasts.com/alan-buttle-radio-show-3ffaa8b26/episode/Episode-5-My-Trip-to-the-Jewish-Republic-of-China-b7ac

Ta in advance.

zapoper said...

I have a draft done for it already and I've got 89 rss feed being pinged every 5 minutes and you are part of them so I don't need a reminder.

I'm not even posting the shows from the 10th yet so... You already left a link to it in the "Who the hell called me" thread.

al said...

Thank you for what you do. Im saving money to buy you a strong cup of coffee

zapoper said...

You're welcome Alex.