December 19, 2018

Davis Lurmann’s ‘Right Perspective’ 2018.12.18


The role of Davis Lurmann’s ‘Right Perspective’ is to question the conventional narrative fed to us daily by the mainstream media (and some in the alt-media alike), unpack current events using key sound-bytes, media deconstruction, deep analysis & commentary, provide historical context & forecast what’s to come (given the trajectory we’ve been set upon by ‘the powers that shouldn’t be’ in the deep state).

Subject: Lurmann Update (edit for posting on Mami's if appropriate in a 'slot' on your page where my show tonight would have gone)

Went to the emergency room Sunday with a swollen pelvic area (not a joke), aphasia (a bit confused, incoherent) with massive muscle spasms and cramps that locked-up my whole swollen leg (I know: word choice) in incredible pain.  Results showed hypercalcemia (massively high - cardiac arrest level, danger zone high - which explained a few things), and blood clots in my puffy leg (again, not a joke) due to poor circulation resultant from the mass pressing on veins, restricting circulation. It turns out the reason for elevated calcium levels (after PET scans, CT/CAT scans, X-rays & bloodwork) and clots that resulted from deep vein thrombosis is lymphatic cancer. 

The swollen pelvic region was actually due to a swollen lymph node (among 3 that are cancerous). The oncologist follow-up today stated the PET scan (or maybe it was the CT/CAT scan?) showed concentrated 'bright' areas, which are illuminated cancer cells. The Pajeet oncologist (yes, I'm getting a second opinion from a white doctor) used words like "pervasive", "aggressive" and "cancer", so I have no false hope of a misdiagnosis.  This is not the type of 'mass' that can be removed, nor are the cancerous lymph nodes.  I am waiting to hear the exact and particular sub-type of lymphatic cancer I have, and will then attack this with immunotherapy and perhaps meds specific to the type of cancer it will ultimately be identified as... I'm not going the chemo-route. 

Getting test results back for something so pressing is not like in the rootless cosmopolitans' subversive TV shows and movies: It takes about a week.  I've been told lymph node cancer is imminently beatable.  So wish me luck and petition Odin for either a peaceful transition to Valhalla, or the ability to fight for our white children and secure the existence of our people, a future for our white children and our beautiful White Aryan women, all of which must not perish from the earth (and will only do so over my dead body - wait a minute, perhaps I should rephrase)... that is, if you pray to a God worth praying to (none of those desert-religion gods' well-wishes or forgiveness please, nor that Mohammed guy's 'conversion' last minute, I'm not dead yet, and I still need my head). 
Getting my gallows humor in-check, I don't plan on going anywhere, just wanted to make my listeners aware.

Davis Lurmann


RightPerspectiveRadio.com
Renegade Archive
Revolution.Radio Studio B




64k CF Download

1 comment:

Feelstupidyet said...

I hate cancer so much. I will be sending lots of hate to your cancer cells.