February 14, 2019

Google Sucks And Not In A Pleasurable Way ( Update )

I was trying to post Rense and in the middle of doing so, I get a message from Google saying that they had disabled my account due to "suspicious activity".

You've probably have that happen to you too but this one was so over the top. I had to change my password twice in the span of half an hour. They wanted to know my Genetic code, the type and color of underwear I like and if I'm sexually fluid.

After jumping through all their hoops, I finally got my account back and sent them an email:

I'm not a child. I can take care of my own security. Please stop this nonsense.

(update) They are still at it: " We've detected suspicious activity in your account ".

Apparently now when you change your ip and clean your OS, it is highly suspicious. lol

2 comments:

1776blues said...

They are the culprits behind the suspicious activity, but they won't admit that!!

Zeebra said...

so the burning question arising from such joogle treachery is, exactly where are you on the sexual fluidity issue, Zap?