June 05, 2019

Inside the Eye – Live!’s Youtube Account Terminated


It just can’t get any more bizarre,  Inside the Eye – Live!’s Youtube Account has been permanently disabled.  The Youtube account?  The last video we did was something like August 25, 2018 and, for the life of me,  I can’t really recall what that was about.  I believe it was a John Kaminski livestream.  Perhaps there was a Kevin MacDonald interview released a bit later.  I honestly can’t recall, and frankly, seeing how the channel was so little used and promoted, one has to wonder what could have happened to get the account terminated.

8 comments:

zapoper said...

I don't think Greg Felton had anything to do. They seem to have been salivating over banning channels and they got the green light today.

https://grizzom.blogspot.com/2019/06/youtubes-censorship-policy-announcement.html

@clintwrites said...

They got Brian Ruhe as well.

zapoper said...

A whole bunch of channels are going to disappear for sure. I'm hoping that they will be too busy with YT and wont delete this blog for a while.

Unknown said...

My channel was terminated for no reason as well

John Miller said...

WHY is nobody, a lone wolf, terminating these basterds ??

zapoper said...

What a super smart comment considering what is going on. Thank you so much for your enlightened outlook John.

Nona said...

THis is the way ((they're))) getting rid of the INternet. Slowly, so that there is no People's march of outrage, at Google, etc. No marching with pitchforks, sticks, and fire!

Dennis Fetcho said...

Yeah Zap - agree with you. I was just minding my own business, rarely checked that account, and noticed the Greg Felton comment. Was surprised that after responding to Felton then the next day the account was gone.

Only later did I learn that there was a massive purge yesterday which has been quite the buzz today.