August 24, 2019

The Raw Deal With Jim Fetzer 2019.08.18 (UPDATE)



James Henry Fetzer (born December 6, 1940) is a philosopher of science and conspiracy theorist. Since the late 1970s, Fetzer has worked on assessing and clarifying the forms and foundations of scientific explanation, probability in science, philosophy of mind, and philosophy of cognitive science, especially artificial intelligence and computer science.

Today: Guest, Dennis Cimino (This is only the first 34 minutes of the Sunday show. Studio A went down for many hours. I was waiting to see if a video of the full show would surface but I guess they did not continue the interview once the studio went down.) This is now the full show. My thanks to Brew and Jim

Volume Variations Adjusted

JamesFetzer.org
The Real Deal Archives
153News.Net
Revolution.Radio


80k CF Download

4 comments:

Red Orchid said...

Dennis was making a lot of sense, that's probably why show ended after last sentence was repeated. Weird how it ended like it did.

Fetzer appears to still be a Trumptard. Trump declared himself the King of Israel the other day.

Read Giraldi's latest post. Israel wants a military treaty with the U.S so that when Netanyahu attacks Iran he can rely on Trump to engage in a Jewish war of creative destruction.

BREW said...

Zap - You were sent this recording, obtained directly from Fetzer -- it should be in full -- see your Skype. I had sent it that day so you'd have it. Thank You.

zapoper said...

OK. Thanks. I have not been on Skype in a few weeks. I'm uploading Fetzer and recording Barrett on top of Rense in 40 minutes. I will update this audio later or tomorrow and bump it up as an update.

Tim said...

(This is only the first 34 minutes of the Sunday show. Studio A went down for many hours. I was waiting to see if a video of the full show would surface but I guess they did not continue the interview once the studio went down.) This is now the full show. My thanks to Brew and Jim LOL