October 19, 2019

CAA claims ownership of my intellectual property



Commitment and sacrifice are the same thing. Committing oneself to the revisionist cause is perforce a self-sacrificial act, especially in countries where expression of doubt or non-belief of proven lies is unlawful. In the UK, however, revisionism is not unlawful, despite wishful thinking on the part of many of my accusers.

To recapitulate: militant Zionist NGO, Campaign Against Antisemitism, CAA, brought a private prosecution against me for a video I had originally uploaded outside English jurisdiction. After taking over and discontinuing CAA’s private prosecution, the Crown Prosecution Service, CPS, then brought two pairs of charges against me for a video containing two of my songs, (((Survivors))) and Nemo’s Antisemitic Universe in a video of a live performance of my show, Tell Me More Lies, originally uploaded to the London Forum YouTube channel, September 2016. A third charge was added for a third song, I Like the Story as it is – SATIRE, in 2017.

No comments: