October 22, 2019

Jeff Rense Radio Show - 2019.10.21



Jeff Rense is an American anti-New World Order activist. He hosts a website at Rense.com and is the radio talk-show host of the Jeff Rense Program. His show broadcasts on internet radio. The website and show often discuss topics such as 9/11, World War II revisionism, Zionism, contemporary geopolitical developments, alternative medicines and some more eccentric aspects such as Ufology.

Download Hour 1 - Dr. Nick Begich  - HAARP Today ...What Can It Do, What Is It DOING?

Download Hour 2 - Donald Jeffries  - Political America Down In (Planned) Flames

Download Hour 3 - Richard Allgire  - Recent Remote Viewing Hits - World Control Matrix Who's Who

64k CF
Rense' site

8 comments:

Kayla said...

Thanks for posting

zapoper said...

Stop this shit. Clinton never mentioned Tulsi Gabbard.

I find myself defending the old witch. LOL

Lots of assumptions being thrown from Fox to CNN. The whole thing has no legal standing since the Clinton never mentioned her name.

Just more Blah Blah Blah.

zapoper said...

@ Kayla, you are welcome.

I nearly did not post it because of my mindset about the Canadian elections. Luckily for you and others, I got on a call with Chris in Australia which made me laugh and got me into a "normal" mood once again.

Kayla said...

It's bad everywhere to be honest. I wish all of us like-minded people could move to a state or country and run it sanely. I am dreading this in 2020. Honestly, that day I'm taking a sleeping pill and checking out. I can't deal with watching our country fall to the communists (which is very likely).

zapoper said...

I feel you.



But wait! I hope that me saying that is not sexual harassment. ROFL

KnownUnknown said...

Linds is a traitor!! Trying to get everyone to just shut up and "go along with the plan"

The plan is bullcrap just like Trump.

. said...

Zapper, this is the latest from Project Veritas: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAa6hrQ0Ra4

Og said...

@Unknown use another handle when you post here, otherwise all your comments will be spammed pronto, not matter what you post