October 02, 2019

The Real Campaign Against Anti-semitism Begins At Home

October 2, 2019 Alison Chabloz

My unexpected release from HMP New Hall on unconditional bail last week appears to have somewhat dampened my detractors’ celebratory mood, in particular for the start of the Jewish New Year, Rosh Hashanah. Following vituperative pleas that I be shiv’d inside prison (= stabbed ), post-release whining has reverted to the usual calls for censorship and that I would do well to hang myself. Such nice people. Why they still think it’s a wise move to grant me further publicity is, frankly, unfathomable.

This latest round of persecution has led to my profile being raised further, with messages of love and support flooding in from near and far. Many thanks to everyone for their kind encouragements. Those of you frustrated in your attempts to donate (my latest donation pages at Patreon and Ko-Fi having been suspended with funds sequestered!) can find more information on how to help by clicking here.

No comments: