April 30, 2020

Our Interesting Times With Timothy Kelly 2020.04.30



James Perloff on COVID-19 Red-Pilled

James Perloff returns to Our Interesting Times to discuss his recent article "COVID-19 Red-Pilled."
James is an independent researcher and author of several books including the most recent 13 Pieces of the 

Jigsaw: Solving Political, Cultural & Spiritual Riddles Past & Present, Truth is a Lonely Warrior and The Shadows of Power. His website is jamesperloff.com

Timothy's Podcasts
Player.FM





Download

7 comments:

Panzerfaust said...

Perloff breaks down COVUD-19 an educated, experienced perspective. HOW REFRESHING! Must listen!

RiggedGame said...

Who needs Fetcho when we have other, even better choices? Not sorry to see him go at all. Also, his constant solicitation of money was perpetually annoying.

RiggedGame said...

Great show without the b.s. More than a few spots with no audio when Perloff was speaking though. Good information to be played to people who don't follow this stuff like a religion.

Scorpio said...

Agreed with above comments.
Perloff is a great researcher and an honest voice.

Liam said...

Agreed as well, but for 'herd immunity'. How can I have herd immunity when I don't have and never can have immunity. It is but another mind rape from the vaccination agenda. If I get the flu, which I don't, btw, how can I get it again if I have immunity? Yes, I am anti-vaccine.

Liam said...

This weekend only

https://go2.thetruthaboutvaccines.com/docuseries/replay/?a_bid=aaeb46d7&chan=replay&a_aid=5db1c6f3b00fa

Amanda said...

Liam - Thanks! I'll take a look. I think Dr. Buttar was also recommending that TTAV.