April 20, 2020

The Raw Deal With Jim Fetzer 2020.04.19



James Henry Fetzer (born December 6, 1940) is a philosopher of science and conspiracy theorist. Since the late 1970s, Fetzer has worked on assessing and clarifying the forms and foundations of scientific explanation, probability in science, philosophy of mind, and philosophy of cognitive science, especially artificial intelligence and computer science.

Today:  Latest "coronavirus" bullshit and callers in the second hour. (What is fascinating to me is that they didn't even bother making this "flu" look deadlier. I'm still saying to NPCs: "Look at their official numbers. This is not a pandemic". They tend to agree but then they go back to watching TV so I find myself repeating the same thing over and over again)

I'm also noticing that White folks seem to be the most brainwashed out of the bunch of this marvelous multiculturalism BS we have going on.

If you have not heard the audio that Fetzer plays during this show, then this is worth listening to. 

About the depression in the 30s. People tend to forget that the world was much more rural and people had gardens back then. Today, people live in cities that are much larger which makes them much more dependent on the supply chain which can be stopped whenever they feel like it.

Even if you are able to grow food in the city, it will get stolen while you are sleeping unless you have some sort of neighborhood watch in place/gated community etc.

So, I'm sorry to say that this will be much worst than the 30s if it is allowed to be done. We all are fighting for our lives right now if you realize it or not. I have no wife or kids to take care of and my mother is an NPC. She prefers to believe the government over her own son. After all that she has seen being an Air Canada stewardess and marrying a Jew and going all over the world. She is still retarded. Go figure.

What I'm getting at, is that they should come and kill me right now because I can not be bought. I will tell what I think is true until my last breath. 

Anyone who I feel is lying will be exposed. We already see the obvious ones in the so called "alternative media". Rense comes to mind. Fucking morons! Yes they will live a little longer but they will be killed too when their useful idiocy will have run its course.

Sorry to be so bleak. I don't know all of you personally but I felt like sharing a bit of my mind with you guys before they shut down this place. They still have me scratching my head as to why they still have not deleted this blog. I'm guessing that this place is too small to make a dent in their "diabolical" plans.

We also claim to be fake news which helps a bit. LOL

GOOD LUCK GUYS!!!

P.S. I don't know what happened to the feed near the end of the show.

JamesFetzer.org
The Real Deal Archives
153News.Net

Jim on BitChute
Revolution.Radio

64k CF Download

9 comments:

par said...

..you are a great writer Zap! ..and you take the "pen" and go with it at moments that warm my heart with some intelligence and perspectives of deeper thought..

..as you, many of us is reaching closer to the critical moment ..either for our personal situation or for the theater out there to reach the limit to display who will be in charge of it all.. ...for better or worse.. ..even most of my own "Norse heritage" comes from the elitist Snorri Sturlasson, rich man from Iceland ..he was rather much more in touch with genuine culture though ..so to an extent it still holds some water to muse his Edda scaldic records.. ..though ..”Elites/elitists” is starting to go on my nerve for the more “less caring of the better” most of 'em all care to “dance along with”..

Thanks for all your efforts Zap! ..you are a great guy!

Forge The Bond said...

Zap, l wouldn't worry too much about Google dropping the hammer on this blog. I think they like to have smallish forums of renegades/dissenters, and you can bet they run analytics on posting patterns and comment threads. AI is learning the mind of the fringe-dwellers. I hope it chokes on the meal.

Dr. OriGinal Larry said...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us, Zap! I was led here by Chris Kendall, and never left. You are a great writer, and I enjoy your programs, when I can find them.

Amanda said...

@zap- thanks for sharing your thoughts on our nightmare. And, yes, I feel like I'm fighting for my life right now, which is why I work at this everyday.

Captain Ahab said...

Zap,

I'm completely alienated from my family with zero real friends that will meet the seriousness of what is happening to us all head-on. It is either apathy and indifference or this lazy comfort in assuming the government will take care of everything and we will be back to 'normal' here soon in a couple of weeks. I can only find so much solace from the books I read or the research I do on the internet. Sometimes I want to cry, but there are no more tears; all used up!

It's a challenge now for me to wake up each day dealing with this relentless manufactured crisis. I stay up late so as to feel like I have the night to myself. In Salt Lake City, I'm already surrounded by a people who have been brainwashed for generations by the LDS Church,... a city with its share of aimless degenerative ghouls and slavishly obedient automatons.Hordes of unnecessary duplicates! I keep waiting for some kind of light,...something that shines and has its source in Love!... Still waiting! Sighhhhh!!!

I'm Thoreau's man living a life of quiet desperation dying a slow death with my song still inside me!

zapoper said...

@ Captain Ahab

Take comfort in knowing that many people feel the same way. The problem is that we only see the retards with their masks on. I do think that there are more of us than we think but we all have to fake believe their bullshit. At first I could tell the ones that didn't believe all this because they were like me and not doing the social distancing crap while walking on the sidewalk. Now they tend to do it too for fear of getting a 1000$ ticket.

Let's not forget that this is not lawful and they know it. They are dictating shit out of so called medical experts. I've noticed that Trudeau, Trump, Morrison, Johnson etc are letting the underlings do the dirty work. If the people revolt, the top guys will be untouchable in a legal way.

This is not over until we take the vaccines and they know it. There is still hope but it is hard not to have a bleak view of the future at this point.

zapoper said...

Just as an aside. People that are so called living of the grid are not really. They depend on gasoline way too much for the chainsaws, boats, Skidoos etc. Most of them don't even make their own bullets. When the price of fuel skyrockets they will have to adapt real fast or die. Especially people living in the north like Alaska, Yukon etc.

Red Orchid said...

I say a lot will refuse to take the jab. So many in fact I think Bill Gates is going to be wheeled out of view.

Accepting that jab is a very big deal.

par said...

I try to harp the key point of ”vaccines” as much as possible ..it is ment to ”corrupt your blood” in a very true and sinister way ..it turns your immune system into your own enemy ..not onlvy vaccines does ..also any anesthetic needle or anything ”needle injection” into you can be loaded with programmable material (DNA/RNA/mt-DNA/prions/more)..

“In harping” ..here is a new “long one”:

..getting anything remotely programmable injected into your blood stream is the very definition of "hostile takeover" ..it WILL break the purity of your "blood"/"the integrity of your own Immune system" and leave it in the hands of those creating the hostile take over..

..among all "antivaxxes" all all to many focusing on the "inserted poisons" ..well ..those are bad as well ..and a very keen created trick to "create a scientific immune response" ..this is the effect they will site for "effect/result" of the "immune response" and the inserted programmable material is in fact left for all the dirty work (and as the Italian government so brazenly proved a year ago ..the vaccines do not even contain what they are advertized to contain TO BEGIN WITH)

..the programmable material is the "hit job" ..and vaccines contain DNA/RNA/mt-DNA from all know life forms on earth ..bacteria, virus, plant, mychobacteria, animal, mammal, reptiles, fungus, mold, insect, prions (programmed proteins), you name it ..that is the basis for the term "Khymera/organism created from different life forms") ..the thing is IF YOU TAKE THE JAB ..you will become the KHYMERA.. ..from a reprogramming of you ..starting with your immune system turned into your own worst enemy! ("aka Autism/Mad cows disease/Alzheimer/the-list-goes-on)..