June 14, 2020

Is The Old Man in a Chair Looking For Trouble?


  • The Musical Box - Genesis Revisited
  •  LE ZAP DE GENERATION ZAP
  •  A Perfect Storm - Vernon Coleman
  • The Road to Social Long Distancing
This is by far the best version of this song that I have heard!!
6
What I admire about Genesis, for all the splits and branching off, is that they all own the music they were involved in and all perform it. There are no copyright arguments or court cases, as happened with Pink Floyd and others. Just a mature attitude to the wonderful music they all made.
5
So beautiful. The best version of Musical Box i ever heard.

 Special thanks to Noor al Haqiqa for
 some of the photos I have been using!
 

Looking For Trouble?


Have you offered Zap a Corona lately?
 I've had enough of these COVIDiots!I don't want
 to get contaminated so I'm gonna stay home this
year and learn this easy guitar technique and
quadruple my finger picking speed!
 It's finger picking good!!
The Old Man in a Chair
 The Coming Global Food Shortage
Part Two: A Perfect Storm - Vernon Coleman
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0qyb8Lp-RI

"Dr Vernon Coleman continues his analysis of the factors leading to
food shortages and suggests why the current 'crisis' is a major factor."

I believe the farmers of the world could produce 10 times more food
than we need with 100 times less money than the Pentagoons get.

 
 LE ZAP DE GENERATION ZAP N° 067 
Premiered June 7, 2020


Here's to social long distancing!

But...But...

There's nothing about race...


I was just race baiting...{{{smiles}}}
- Captain O'Kanabec 

No comments: