October 07, 2013

Barack Hussein Obama, You Are A Buffoon.

Posted on by  
                
Shakespeare said ‘All the world is a stage’ but why do I have to be shamed by a President who plays the part of a buffoon in the final act of the play called world history. I knew when I was 8 years-old that I was born in a dying land. That is why I never married and had children. What’s the point? America was through. It had no future. Sure. There will always be a remnant. Some younger people can and will survive.

I have made plans for the survivors that they may live and prosper but I personally would prefer not to be amongst them.

Mr Obama, I read that you have sent Special Forces, Navy Seals and CIA agents in against Al Qaeda forces in Libya and Somalia. What does this prove except that you are an idiot and a liar? Al Qaeda means the base or database and was never anything more than a list of Muslims willing to work for Wall Street, His Majesty’s Jewish Government and Israel. You never saw Al Qaeda attack Israel did you? America and NATO attacked Libya in order to destroy the nation on the continent of Africa that led the resistance to imperialism. And you allege that you are America’s first black President?

READ THE REST HERE:

http://vidrebel.wordpress.com/2013/10/07/barack-hussein-obama-you-are-a-buffoon/

No comments: