October 10, 2017

About My Cup of Coffee Donation Thing

From the initial huge help that you guys gave me when I needed it and that I finally got around to thank personally through emails. The donations have been dismal.

I would like to sincerely thank the three Ladies that kept donating month after month but aside from friends who sent me donations out of the blue which I appreciated too of course, it only amounted to 35$ CAD a month.

That coffee cup thing makes it look as if I may be making money much more than I am and I now find it inappropriate to leave it there since I've invited my friends to be admins again. They will be sharing the workload with me so donations only directed at me are not an option in my mind.

I'm giving you the option to make one last donation before I delete this coffee cup. Thanks guys!




Now I'm wondering why I feel like a Jewy Goy? LOL

3 comments:

blackbird9 said...

Happy Wacky Wednesday, Zapoper!!!

Thank you for all you do!!!

Have a coffee and a croissant on North Cackilack Trading Posts! :)

peace.
- bb9

zapoper said...

Thanks BB!

Urahara said...

Are you changing the picture back to mario?