April 27, 2019

The Raw Deal With Jim Fetzer 2019.04.26



James Henry Fetzer (born December 6, 1940) is a philosopher of science and conspiracy theorist. Since the late 1970s, Fetzer has worked on assessing and clarifying the forms and foundations of scientific explanation, probability in science, philosophy of mind, and philosophy of cognitive science, especially artificial intelligence and computer science.

Today: Guest, Vinny Eastwood (Christchurch)

JamesFetzer.org
The Real Deal Archives
153News.Net
Revolution.Radio






64k CF Download

7 comments:

Voltman said...

Vinny Eastwood & Jim Fetzer on The Christchurch Multiple Mosque Massacre
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=em-lbcastemail&v=elzcsQGd6oQ

Og said...

feck sake, what was the point having all those callers on, complete waste of time

Red Orchid said...

I haven't refreshed Mami's for about an hour. Views currently stand at 8,900,000. I last checked about a week ago and it was 8,872,532.

I would say Mami's is pretty well frequented. I wonder what the figure will be when I refresh?

Perhaps I won't refresh until after I've listen to Uncle Fetzer. I think Vinny will be sitting on the fence on this. Last I heard, Fetzer has debunked official BS story.

KnownUnknown said...

I'm with ogster, Fetzer needs a board op if he's going to do all those callers.

Og said...

Had Vinny on, Vinny actually went to CC and made interviews, that is what I want to hear about, not all those old fuckers talkin nonsense

Red Orchid said...

Frank. You can always rely on Frank to call in. That Canadian woman is also an irregular regular.

In less than four hours Mami's has been visited over 600 times. Currently stands at 8,901,565

I wonder if Frank has ever logged on? If he reads this he might let us know next time he calls?

Scorpio said...

Paul from Kwalifornia was Fetzer's most faithful caller until they had a mutual meltdown about abortion...