January 30, 2020

Advice columnist E. Jean Carroll accuses Trump of sexual assault

I just read this and it might be old news to you guys but its pretty funny.

"I am so shocked I shove him back," she writes in the book. "He seizes both my arms and pushes me up against the wall a second time, and, as I become aware of how large he is, he holds me against the wall with his shoulder and jams his hand under my coatdress and pulls down my tights."

She notes that the Donna Karan coatdress she wore that day still hangs on the back of her closet door, unworn and unlaundered.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So she gets raped,goes home and hangs the dress she was wearing on the back of a door where it sits untouched for a quarter century almost.If she took it to the cops as evidence or burnt it to try destroying the memory of what supposedly happened then fine,but hanging it unwashed on a fooking door for 23 years? She then writes a book titled “What do we need men for?”.......well in her case she needs a man to help her tidy her obviously filthy house and show her how the washing machine works.

Adanac said...

LOL exactly Tez!!

zapoper said...

ROFL Tez