November 03, 2022

The Cure For Insecure Connection is No Connection - Doctor Jewkill & Mister Lyde + Free Thinkers Threaten Society - Snippits

 
 Zapoper's browsers are preventing him from accessing Mami's blog, using Skype, etc... He gets the following messages: "Your connection is not secure" and "Website improperly configured". They are making it impossible for him to keep using his "out of date" browsers. He suspects that the coming (s)elections may have something to do with the increase in censorship.

He's going to take the next couple of days to set up his spare computer with more recent versions of Windows and browsers.  

He will probably send me some sync.com links I can post in the mean time.


WEDNESDAY DROP: "FREETHINKERS" THREATEN SOCIETY: NOVEMBER 2, 2022

6 comments:

Dr. OriGinal Larry said...

All of my computers are old, just like me, and this is my greatest fear! one day my electronics will no longer work, and what little knowledge I had is long gone. Good luck Zap!

Dr. OriGinal Larry said...

Thanks for the heads up, Snip!

zapoper said...

I'm back. I will resume posting soon. The recording of last night's Rense worked because it doesn't record through a browser.

Dr. OriGinal Larry said...

welcome back Zap! GREAT snippets to entertain and amaze in your absence!

zapoper said...

Thanks Larry. BTW to be clear voltman posted this.

Dr. OriGinal Larry said...


Well, Voltman, credit where it is due.
great job!