January 27, 2014

Radically Invasive Projectile (R.I.P)



Besides having a good gun, you have to have effective ammo. The G2 Research Radically Invasive Projectile (R.I.P), is one of those ammos I would classify as the perfect ammo. This ammo is the ultimate in personal/home defense and is worth a look.

Here’s the details:
G2 Research R.I.P. 9mm
* 16″ Penetration
* Up to 6″ diameter spread
* 96 gr projectile
* 2″ grouping at 25 yrds
* 1265 FPS / 490 Muzzle Energy
* 9 Separate Wound Channels
* Precision Machined
* Solid Copper / Lead Free
* Defeats all known barriers such as sheet metal, sheet rock, windshields, plywood, heavy winter clothing

I hope they make the special bacon infused version

2 comments:

Aleksa said...

WTF was that!!??

Noor al Haqiqa said...

Gosh it would be nice to take all this knowledge and apply it for good.... all that passion.... but silly me! There is not enough money to do .... "good"... when there is so much need for bullets to rip through bricks, metal and layers of denim... (to the flesh beneath)...