August 07, 2024

Jeff Rense Radio Show - 2024.08.06



Jeff Rense is an American anti-New World Order activist. He hosts a website at Rense.com and is the radio talk-show host of the Jeff Rense Program. His show broadcasts on internet radio. The website and show often discuss topics such as 9/11, World War II revisionism, Zionism, contemporary geopolitical developments, alternative medicines and some more eccentric aspects such as Ufology.

Download Hour 1 - Dr David Duke  - The World In The Clutches Of Zionism ...And Happy Birthday, David!

Download Hour 2 - Hal Turner  - World On The Brink Of Nuclear War

Download Hour 3 - David Oates  - Fascinating AI Update From David 'They' Don't Wan't AI Doing Reversals!

64k CF
Rense's site

4 comments:

zapoper said...

So it took me an hour and a half to upload hour two and three to my account at sync.com. I was getting : "connection error" which is all too reminiscent of the : "network error" I got from archive.org

It is a subtle way of banning for sure. I just paid for a whole year for their services at the end of June. I just hope that this was a glitch but it doesn't look good.

zapoper said...

BTW:

https://sync.statuspage.io/

looked real good while I had to hide my mac address and IP plus making sure I was using a different browser just to upload those two last hours of Rense. Like I said, it doesn't look good.

Jumbo Patterson said...

Are the visitor numbers up on your blog, zap?

Jumbo Patterson said...

I mean have numbers risen?