June 17, 2013

Police show up at a home to arrest an 11 year old. Mother asks to see the warrant. Police arrest mother and leave the 11 year old at home

Dangerous Keystone Cops!
Slaton police came to this woman's house, who wishes to remain anonymous, to arrest her son. But by asking one simple question, she found herself behind bars instead.
"I told him, 'I will release my son to you upon viewing those orders.' Those were exactly my words," The complainant said. "He said, 'This is how you want to play?' He took two steps back, turned around to the officer and said, 'Take her.' They turned me around, handcuffed me, and took me in."
(refreshingnews)

2 comments:

Shabigus said...

Let that be a lesson to her. Children WILL be handed over to the state without inquiry.

Noor al Haqiqa said...

"ARREST AN 11 YEAR OLD"???? As the great cartoonist Carlos Latuff put it..... We are all Palestinians now.