July 12, 2013

EUSTACE MULLINS: MY STRUGGLE AGAINST THE JEWS

Eustace Mullins describes his victimization at the hands of the Jews and his close personal friendship with the persecuted poet Ezra Pound.

    “No one who has been martyred by the Jews should remain unknown. And no one who has been martyred by the Jews will remain unavenged.” ~ Eustace Mullins

My life will be judged worthwhile to the extent that it is of use to others. For this reason, I wish to tell of the things which have happened to me in my struggle against the forces of darkness. It is my hope that others will be forewarned of what to expect in this fight.

During the past thirty years of this struggle, many of the great patriots who gave me, instinctively, their valuable guidance and inspiration, were themselves heavily immobilized by the machinations of international Jewry. They considered their personal losses relatively unimportant, however, compared to the sufferings of the Gentile people who have been enslaved by the Jews.

Read the rest on Noors Blog

No comments: