October 21, 2013

Mainstream journalists expose 9/11 hoax

But don't bother reading the mainstream media. As Seymour Hersh, Sherwood Ross, Paul Craig Roberts, and a rapidly growing number of ordinary Americans realize, the mainstream media's motto is now: “We lie about everything. Lying has become the staple.”
The government’s not demanding an investigation into an event that is the greatest embarrassment to a “superpower” in world history is a complete give-away that 9/11 was a false-flag event.

***Read article at PressTV***

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am trying not to go to PressTV so did not watch this, but with the exception of PC Roberts, none of this big media news people bothered for 12 years to expose 9-11. And just as PCR, I bet all of them are in with the Jones/Gage Nanothermite Gang mindset.

For my latest comments regarding 9-11, some may be interested in comments here....

http://radiofetzer.blogspot.com/

Friday, October 4, 2013
Mark Graham

From the inside on A&E911

NB: Corrected file uploaded
Posted by Total at 11:55 PM 49 comments:

I did not read any comments after my last post so I guess some people really lambasted me but that is OK. The reason I did not read responses to my strong comments is that I might be tempted to argue and fight and that is no good for me.

Anonymous said...

Press TV is pro immigration, pro multiculturalism and explicitly anti white. When the Trayboon trial was in hype mode Press TV's reporting was actually worse than the kike media in the US. No argument here about your views on Press TV, I agree.