May 10, 2014

Allied jews tortured and raped Germans in Camps and prisons


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lU-Mhp-I0SY
From the YouTube comments for this video:
What's the big surprise.   That's all jews do is create wars, excuses to kill kill kill.   That is all they do.  Voltaire said, "I wouldn't be surprised if the jew became deadly to humanity as a whole."   hahahhaha   I agree 100000000000000 times over.  Why?  I've set and watched them wreck, rape, rob and lie and mass murder every day of my 50 years that I remember.

1 comment:

dresdensurvivor said...

"I wouldn't be surprised if the jew became deadly to humanity as a whole"
So what should one do with deadly enemies?
What was done to "deadly enemies" like for instance peoples of Germany,Japan,Korea,Kambodscha,
Vietnam,Panama,Iraq,Afghanistan,
Libya,Syria a.o.? btw. they never
dropped a bomb on US soil.