March 01, 2015

No Agenda Episode 700 - "Bidentification" - 2015.03.01

TODAY; Ministry of Truth; F-Russia; Packet Equality; Caliphate!; Chiner$; Agenda 21; LGBBTQQIAAP; EuroLand; Words Matter; Shut Up Slave!; Dude named Ben; NWO; Weekly Hooker Report; Haiti; Science!; Vaccine$; PedoBear, and all your usual listening whilst watching the "Truther Movement" Implode due to "Special Interests Groups";Supremacist Armchair Generals; Associated Ego-Trippers and Dancing Religious Nut-ball Favourites.

The Sunday Show.





Download

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This show is a perfect example of how "naming the jew" is incredibly unprofitable.

These guys don't name the jew and they bring in on average of $1000 per show in donations.

American society is suicidal. Amazing to watch.

Anonymous said...

Agree... I've stopped listening to them back at show 666 Dvora"K" is a Jew and Curry may not be Gay in real life but on the show he acts the part... Curry is a smart guy and knows about the JWO but CrackPipe aka Dvorak is always their to keep his Bitch aka BuzzFeedKill Curry in check... It's disgusting and seriously who donates such large amounts to a talk show... I believe half the donations are paid by their intel Handelers in Austin Texas the same Handelers that Jonestien has controlling him... Curry may not even know he's a puppet... If he was on his own I'm and too calls im sure it would be a much better show... As it is I won't listen to this show ever again...

Anonymous said...

Good analysis Gomez. I'm not surprised Dvorak is a jew.

I gave them the benefit of the doubt and listened for about a month. I was getting really close to breaking windows in my house so I stopped listening.

I am shocked at how much money they are able to garner through donations. Son of a bitch. It pays to be on the right side of the jew. But not for me.

There has to be a hell. Life is too short to be a jew asslicker.

Anonymous said...

1000 BUCKS Jesus fucking Christ.
Hell is right here Hobbs