September 02, 2017

Talking With Nick Spero - Part 5


Brendon O'Connell: "There will be no more video's for the fore see able future.

I have no permanent location and have to focus on my refugee application and promoting my case to the Malaysian media. Full time. I only have a couple of months left on my visa.

Malaysia was recently threatened by Israel - stating it was the ONLY Asian nation to continue to refuse open relations with Israel. It was a "read between the lines" article. I cannot find it. That is a direct threat to Malaysia. Donald Trump is also visiting Malaysia - never, ever, ever has an American president visited Malaysia. So, read between the lines.

Watch for Malaysian airliners having problems staying in the air if Malaysia does not do as it's told. There's no shame in it - no nation stands up to Israel, ever.

I have to make sure lawyers include the Israeli states CLEAR intimidation of Western Australia's legal and political establishment FRONT AND CENTER OF THE APPEAL.

I have to plan ahead."


12 comments:

Unknown said...

He NEVER, EVER should have left Iran, where he was SAFE, wanted-for-NOTHING, and did not have to jump-through-hoops to BEG-FOR-ASYLUM, as he is, now, doing.

We all know this, and there is really nothing more to say.

Lindsey

1melahat said...

It's dangerous though. While in Iran he said everywhere he went they were literally pouring tea and biscuits down his throat. I think it's called tea-boarding.

KnownUnknown said...

LOL - I have no idea why he's trying to push anything in the Australian courts, Straya is a land of morons who obsess over house prices. Its a shit hole, just give it up...

Unknown said...

As cold-hearted as I can be, I, honestly-to-God, feel sorry for him, because he does not deserve to be treated as badly as he is, but I DO stand-by what I said about him leaving Iran--that was THE biggest mistake that he could have made.

Lindsey

KnownUnknown said...

He doesn't deserve the treatment his getting from Australia at all, but hoping for them to change is a fools errand, Australia is a shithole - just look at Assange in captivity for 7 years and Australia has never done anything to help him...

Australia should be exposed as the shithole it is

Zeebra said...

"just look at Assange in captivity for 7 years and Australia has never done anything to help him..."

Latest Smallstorm interview with Mike Williams, picking apart Assange as probable spook asset, is VG.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=tWj8x4qQcPc

Zeebra said...

Re Smallstorm/Williams, they mostly discuss this 4 part series from Richard Hall, also VG.

"WikiLeaks: Made in the NSA" part one:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=K2WSI_M15-k

KnownUnknown said...

All that aside Australia has never done anything to help - Australia doesn't do anything for any citizen unless they are related to a politician.

Unknown said...

Mr. Unknown, it is fairly-obvious that you must live in Australia...

Lindsey

NB: I actually, early-on, DID believe that Genius Julian Assange was working with The CIA, but, given everything that we have seen happen, I simply do not believe that--NOT AT ALL.

KnownUnknown said...

Yeah mate I'm in Melbourne - I've dealt with the courts on common law matters and with the police more times than I care to remember - you won't get anywhere with these people, they just don't care. The other day there were 50 people in the CBD standing in the freezing rain shouting "we want climate justice". Mind controlled morons...

Liam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tim said...

this is not a livestream, clear cuts............... mostly good info though