March 09, 2018

Mami's visitor update

Yesterday I got on my old backup computer which I'm still on now for another few hours. The purpose of this post though, is to let you know that the auto recording of shows did not work for Thursday the 8th.

To make matters worst, the Fetcho ITEL cloud that I rely on in cases like this is empty. As if that was not enough, Kyle Hunt did publish a Giuliani post for the 8th but is linking to the Wednesday show. As far as I can tell, the Thursday Giuliani show is not on his server.

You may as well kiss goodbye to the Thursday Fetzer show too since I don't have access to the revolution.radio archives.

If Fetcho gets back to me and has a backup recording of his show, I will post it. The same thing will apply to the Giuliani show if Kyle updates the link.

Merci de votre intérêt...zap

1 comment:

KnownUnknown said...

Thanks for the update - efforts much appreciated. Fetzer is probably just reciting off every occasion that Tzarneov brother wore a beard anyway 😂